Pregnant Again

So here I am, about 5 1/2 months into my 3rd pregnancy with my 4th child which is my 1st boy (did you follow that). I really can't complain too much. I haven't been nauseous or had any morning sickness, no terrible indigestion, no excessive weight gain, just the usual baby pounds, no swollen feet or ankles. My back has been giving me some trouble, the doctor said because it's my third pregnancy the baby is sitting really low and my back will probably hurt on and off the whole pregnancy, nice. There are how ever a few silly things I would like to complain about.

#1 Boobs. I've never been very well endowed, however, with pregnancy comes boobs. I miss being able to throw on a tank and not have to worry about support or discomfort. Don't get me wrong, I think breast feeding is an incredibly important thing and have full intentions on nursing this baby like all my others, but common...... I miss my small chest.

#2 High waist pants/ skirts. Nearly my whole non pregnancy wardrobe has evolved into a higher waisted retro style. I miss my clothes.

#3 No new ink. no explanation necessary

Now I could go on, no sleep, very little patience with the other kids, my belly button is popping out.... but those are the 3 main things that have been annoying me lately.


Here are some sonogram images of the little cowboy


No comments:

Post a Comment