Outdoor Space

I've been working like a busy honey bee sprucing up our courtyard getting ready for spring/ summer and the massive amount of time I know we'll be spending out there.  Bought a few new plants and mulch, and got around to a hand full of DIY projects I've been wanting to do. 

 Been wanting to make some of these twine pendants for ever.  The hemp one was my first attempt.  Let me tell you, it is not a good project to work on with three kids demanding your attention.  There was lots of starts and stops and hand washing, but it went pretty smoothly.  I liked working with the yarn (the yellow one) much more.  I used a combination of about three different tutorials online for directions on making them.

 Bold striped pillows for my aching pregnant back


 Festive bunting made from vintage table cloth.  The other side has already started to fade from the sun, but I think it gives it even more character.



 My redone bench that I am still so in love with.




I would love to have an out door rug under our gazebo area to make it a little more cozy, but I've yet to come across an affordable one.  And the last DIY I want to work on for now is a vintage suit case planter for right next to the door. 


Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment