This to That - Retro Graphic Ts/ Onsies

Kids are all sick today so they are in TV land taking it easy.  I found the motivation today that was so lacking yesterday to get a few things done around the house, laundry, bathrooms, getting baby stuff all set up and ready (only 16 days left till my due date).  One of the projects I've been wanting to work on is some iron on shirts for the girls, and for Jasper.  Figured it was the perfect solution to those cheesy onesies with the cutesy sayings on them that I'm so against for my little guy.  I had no problem with the cartoony, adorable baby wear for my girls, but now that we have a boy on the way, I've become very picky and want my guy to be rugged and tough, LOL.  Here's the first round of iron on transfers.


The existing graphic shows through slightly on the turquoise onsie, but I don't think it's a huge deal.  I'll have to take that into consideration when choosing my images for future projects of this sort, and make sure the images I choose are dark where they need to cover something.


Took some long sleeve shirts and cut the sleeves and made the girls some princess shirts.


 These are the Iron on Transfers I use.  I've done a lot of projects with them and they seem to hold up pretty well and not crack or peel off.  I've found they are the cheapest at Wal*Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment