6 Weeks Old

Time flies and babies get chunky




Jasper is growing like a weed, no wonder, he eats non stop.  It can be tough when he wants to nurse ever 45 minutes when the three other kids are wanting/ needing something or just wanting attention, but I just keep telling my self "this phase will end" and then it'll be something else, hah.  I've found it increasingly difficult to get everyone out of the house and get somewhere on time, which I'm having a very difficult time with because I'm the person who always shows up early to places.

So as with most internet/ technology things, I'm a little late to the game, but I just got an Instagram account.  I'm not really sure why, because I don't have a phone to take photos with.  Yes that's right,  no cell phone.  But now I really want one, to capture those quick moments when I'm out with the kids and getting my big camera out just isn't feasible.  Things that I'd love to document her on my blog so my parents can keep up with what the grandkids are up to.  Oh well, on my wish list.  But for now, I just have to get better at using my regular camera while not missing out on being involved in the moment at the same time.   

1 comment:

  1. Dang that boy is growing!!
    I hope you can start posting on Instagram soon. I'd be your fan for sure. I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete